Dollhouse Miniatures

Started by hardygirl847, December 10, 2010, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 23, 2011, 03:21:41 PM
Justine Bieber got a haircut? Does she still look like a girl?  ;)

Of course she still looks like a girl, why wouldn't she? ???

LOL just kidding.... kinda ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 23, 2011, 03:24:02 PM
Of course she still looks like a girl, why wouldn't she? ???

Sounds like what my friend and I say when Justin Bieber becomes the topic.  ;D ;D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

One thing I can say for Justin Bieber- he does seem to have some good values and I respect that. He has said that he is against abortion and I definitely agree with him there. I haven't heard any bad songs from him that I know of- and his Pray song is really nice, certainly rife with a good message. I still don't care much for his style of music, but he's not a bad singer by any means.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

IKR, poor Justin, everybody makes fun of her. ;)

LOL I heard this one that somebody said: "It's just not fair. People don't have to make fun of Justine Bieber just because she's flat-chested!" ;D

But still, he made fun of himself on that superbowl commercial, and it was awesome! :D

And really, I have nothing against him as a person, he seems really ..... normal, and down to earth. I just dislike his music. I might actually go see his movie.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 23, 2011, 03:29:28 PM
IKR, poor Justin, everybody makes fun of her. ;)

LOL I heard this one that somebody said: "It's just not fair. People don't have to make fun of Justine Bieber just because she's flat-chested!" ;D

LOL  ;D ;D

And really, I have nothing against him as a person, he seems really ..... normal, and down to earth. I just dislike his music. I might actually go see his movie.

Same here.  :)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

hardygirl847

Okay...I was not a huge Bieber fan but I have to say I really like him now. I've seen both versions of the movie. Once with my mom and she even liked it. We cried, we laughed, we got our dance on. It was awesome. The second time was last night when I saw the new version. I also liked it a lot.

He's a cute kid and does NOT look like a girl. Now that he cut his hair and donated it to charity, he looks a little older. He's almost 17.

I like his music...more so of the newer more dance type tunes but still. He's REALLY talented and is a REALLY hard worker.

I am 27 yrs old and married but I am a new Biebler. He rocks in my opinion.

Mac, I agree that Pray is a really great song!

People should stop hating and at least give him some props for all that he does do.

Definitely see the movie. If you don't see the Fan cut, the first version is just as good. It has a little less of his family and friends, but it's REALLY fun and inspirational.

I call it the cheapest concert I've ever been to. :) I had to restrain myself from dancing in my seat or singing out loud.

Maybe I'm just a big dork. HEHE

Wait...how did we get on the subject of my inner tween crush Justin?! lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)