Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys #3 cover art

Started by SDLagent, September 02, 2008, 02:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

You know with that cover, could the club be a coconut hut?

tomswift2002

You mean, a club that is shaped like a coconut?  Boy, are the people at S&S going coconuts on us now?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

FrankJoeATAC

Remember: "Don't judge a book by it's cover."
It could be a good book. :)

Olivia

If it's actually a "club" club, you would think they would show some cityscape or something.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with the cover image, but it's kind of a weird image to put with a title like "Club Dread" if you think about it.

tomswift2002

Are Frank and Joe in the UB's even old enough to go into a Club?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Olivia

It's probably a club for "teens". ATAC, because their secret weapon is being young so they can go into places where other people wouldn't blend in as easily. Or whatever their motto is.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

FrankJoeATAC

FrankJoeATAC

tomswift2002

With the way the series has gone, there will probably be big hype and then we'll ultimately be let down in big disappointment because we'll find that instead of the expected 50" TV we'll get a cashew in that very big 50" TV box.

Olivia

But a cashew is nourishment as opposed to a TV dumbing down your brain.

tomswift2002

Quote from: oliviatocali on September 16, 2008, 06:57:06 PM
But a cashew is nourishment as opposed to a TV dumbing down your brain.

I was trying to say that while the case may sound really big, it may turn out to be a small case hidden within a big promotional box.

Olivia

I know - just didn't use the emoticon so I guess people couldn't tell if I was serious.

003Robin457

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 16, 2008, 06:15:08 PM
With the way the series has gone, there will probably be big hype and then we'll ultimately be let down in big disappointment because we'll find that instead of the expected 50" TV we'll get a cashew in that very big 50" TV box.
Tomswift2002- Mr.Optimist.