Which UB is your favorite?

Started by FrankJoeATAC, July 14, 2008, 10:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these undercover brothers books is your favorite???

Hazed
1 (33.3%)
Hurricane Joe
1 (33.3%)
Operation Survival
0 (0%)
Exterme Danger
1 (33.3%)
Death and Diamonds
0 (0%)
Top Ten Ways to Die
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: August 03, 2008, 10:25:05 AM

FrankJoeATAC

:) These are all my favorites, which one do you like? :)

tomswift2002

You forgot one option: None.

Its funny, but maybe it shows just how lackluster the writing in these books has been, but I can still recall the plot of Casefile 125 Stress Point, and imagery like the  skyscraper leaning over like a bent finger at the books end, and yet I,ve only read that book once and that was back in October 1997, and yet these Undercover Brothers, without looking at the books themselves and having the back cover remind me, have faded to the point where I know they are Undercover Brothers titles, but don't ask me their numbers or what they are about.Hazed has evaporated to where it is merely a title, Extreme Danger I remember dealt with motocross games.  But I do remember that Extreme Danger is book #1 in the series and only read it 3.25 years ago in April 2005.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

Yeah, i love being able to just hear the title of the book, and being able to list characters, key points, the bad guys, and basic plot.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.