Casefiles Suggestions?

Started by bozonessinc, March 21, 2009, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

Hello,

I just went back to reading casefiles, I've read about ten books, in the area of like 90-120. Hey, I have not been on the forum in a while. Thanks for recomending casefiles to me..

Olivia

Just FYI, I think the better ones are the first 60 or 70. I think. Just so you know that those aren't the best ones and you can judge accordingly.

(Other Casefiles fans can chime in if I'm wrong).

SDLagent

I'd say that, too.

After Operation Phoenix the series isn't that great, other then books like Ring of Evil Trilogy, Dead of Night and others...

bozonessinc

Pretty Good Still Though!!

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on March 23, 2009, 03:41:39 PM

After Operation Phoenix the series isn't that great, other then books like Ring of Evil Trilogy, Dead of Night and others...

Hey, you forgot #91 Hot Wheels and #100 True Thriller.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Ture, but I haven't read those.

tomswift2002

Well, a lot of fans consider those two titles to be some of the better titles of the 80-127 time period.  Besides, #100 True Thriller is a really great Network vs. Assassin book where Joe is actually allowed to use a crossbow.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 26, 2009, 09:06:38 AM
Well, a lot of fans consider those two titles to be some of the better titles of the 80-127 time period.  Besides, #100 True Thriller is a really great Network vs. Assassin book where Joe is actually allowed to use a crossbow.
Did he shoot any wolverienes because they where attacking his little cousins?

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on March 26, 2009, 04:55:59 PM
Did he shoot any wolverienes because they where attacking his little cousins?

No.  But he did shoot Frank in the rear! ;D

003Robin457