November 2011 Book Club Discussion--Tour of Danger

Started by hardygirl847, November 17, 2011, 07:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Wow...I've been away for far too long. I have nothing against Frank or Joe or my fellow forum members...It's simply because life has gotten in the way. But anyway...back to the task to hand...

For any of you who have read or recently read The Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys crossover Tour of Danger, please review and discuss here. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I have read Tour of Danger but I must admit it's been a little while... If I recall correctly, Frank and Joe and Nancy are all in Japan this time around. Nancy's after smugglers and The Hardys are after thieves ripping off an electronics company in Tokyo.
I'll have to flip through it again before I can comment much more, but I did find it enjoyable as always. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"