I have my first Hardy Boys story on Fanfiction.net

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, March 12, 2011, 07:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I have my first Hardy Boys story on Fanfiction.net It's called Ambulance Detectives. Check it out read and please review!

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

Cool! I'll check it out as soon as I can. I'm sure it's great- I like the title. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Okay- I've read what's on there so far and it's looking pretty good. :)
I left you a review on Fanfiction.net (My username is MacLeaper on that board.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 13, 2011, 12:47:05 AM
Okay- I've read what's on there so far and it's looking pretty good. :)
I left you a review on Fanfiction.net (My username is MacLeaper on that board.)

Thanks for the review! ;D Working on chapter six, now. 8)

hardygirl847

I find it funny that you start your first HB story on ff.net and announce it to the world but I'm still shy about mine. :) You go girl! (Wow...that makes me sound dated). Anyways, looking forward to more. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 13, 2011, 04:43:38 PM
I find it funny that you start your first HB story on ff.net and announce it to the world but I'm still shy about mine. :) You go girl! (Wow...that makes me sound dated). Anyways, looking forward to more. :)

Not the world, just on here! ;D Thanks for the review as well! ;D

hardygirl847

Well, you still are way less shy about it than I am. And being on ff.net is more "worldly" too. Do you ever look to see where people are from that are reading your story? It's really cool to see.

You are quite welcome in regards to reviews.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Mattie

Its really good, better than the UB's in my opinion.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

hardygirl847