Ghost Writing

Started by HardyFan11, November 20, 2010, 07:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you ghost write for the series if you could?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe.
No.
I don't know...
Oher? Please comment.

hardygirl847

No I haven't mentioned where....but yes....it is somewhere in the universe. lol  For some reason I get shy about it.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Olivia

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I would love to. There's so much I could do!  ;D 8) Is there a place to post fanfiction about the Hardys here? ???

JoeHardyRocks

I'm not sure, I'll have to look.... But you could make a topic if you want. Do you write Hardy Boys fanfiction? :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 02, 2011, 09:29:38 PM
I'm not sure, I'll have to look.... But you could make a topic if you want. Do you write Hardy Boys fanfiction? :)

Yeah. I got one in the works. :) 8) I really don't want to use fanfiction.net because they have a M section and I have a thing about posting something about the Hardys on a site that someone can have story about them with a rating as high as that! >:(   

SDLagent

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 03, 2011, 01:08:00 AM
Try the Hardy Detective Agency.

I'm not a member of their forums. I don't think they'll accept my work, will they? Everyone on there seems to be writing for a long time. (And seems really good compared to what I'm able to pull off.) I also heard that they won't accept just any Hardy Boys story. Is that true? 

SDLagent

Well, they do have guidelines. Read those than e-mail them your story. It's worth a shot.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 07, 2011, 04:46:19 PM
Well, they do have guidelines. Read those than e-mail them your story. It's worth a shot.

Do I have to be on their forum, like I am here?

SDLagent

No. Just send them a email.  The instructions are on the site.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 07, 2011, 05:00:24 PM
No. Just send them a email.  The instructions are on the site.

I'll have to give it a try. :-\

hardygirl847

Sometimes the M rating is for strong language too. You don't have to read things or post something with a M rating. You can filter what you read.

HDA does have stricter guidelines to prevent certain subjects or topics from popping up on their site. You can submit work even if you're not a member on their forum. You can be a member of the forum but not submit any work. Just follow their guidelines and go from there. You do have to have at least 8 chapters of your story or a complete story before submitting it. Keep that in mind.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Or you can submit a short story.

hardygirl847

Short stories are fine too. I've done a one-shot...but they need a good portion or all of your story before accepting it or denying it.