What's the last book or item you added to your Hardy Boys collection?

Started by MacGyver, March 20, 2013, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

I want to find #80 The Roaring River Mystery. That'd be cool. 8) :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

I just recently bought Hardy Boys Adventures #15 A Con Artist in Paris.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

I recently got #7 The Secret of the Caves, with the collector cover. 8) Lots of exciting action in it! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Cool! I like that particular cover. The artist for that one does good work- I haven't really cared for the others.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 04, 2017, 10:07:54 PM
Cool! I like that particular cover. The artist for that one does good work- I haven't really cared for the others.

Yep, I think it looks neat, it's the best one of the four most recent ones released. 8)

MacGyver

I just got the 1980 The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries annual from Grandreams. The comics and stories are obviously meant to be set in the TV show universe and some drawings are pretty good, but some are WAY off.

tomswift2002

Just got Clue Book #7 "Skateboard Cat-astrolabe" in the mail.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

CalvinKnox

MacGyver

Cool! Welcome to the forum, CalvinKnox! Enjoy your time here. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: tomswift2002 on November 16, 2017, 10:46:37 AM
Just got Clue Book #7 "Skateboard Cat-astrolabe" in the mail.

Hope it's good! :) I haven't read it yet, but want to. :) Looked like it should be a fun read. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

CalvinKnox

I am only missing 7 books of the original text.  Once I find those, I plan on reading them all in order.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: CalvinKnox on December 09, 2017, 02:00:30 PM
I am only missing 7 books of the original text.  Once I find those, I plan on reading them all in order.

Oh, that's a cool idea! I hope you find 'em soon! 8)

tomswift2002

Quote from: CalvinKnox on December 09, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

which ones are you missing?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

CalvinKnox

I am missing: 1, 2, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 32.  I live near a fairly big city with lots of antique stores so I got a bunch there, and about 1.5 hrs away there is also a tourist town that has quite a number antique stores were I have picked up a few.  I keep an eye out on Kijiji for them, but it is more fun to find them in person.