The Hardy Boys Adventures: The Vanishing Game

Started by Lungbarrow, March 16, 2013, 03:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lungbarrow

The cover is now available for The Vanishing Game at the Simon and Schuster website.

--
-PjH.
--

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yes!!! I am very impressed. Nice cover indeed! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

In a way it reminds me of the cover for "Three Ring Terror".
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

I can see that. This cover also harkens back to other classic books for me- it reminds me some of the British cover of The Mystery of the Whale Tattoo - I love that we have the "cliffhanger" type moment on this cover- that kind of action is classic! I hope the Hardy Boys Adventures series can stick to doing covers more like this one- this one has both a modern look with some classic elements of the covers I loved as a kid that drew me in to reading the books- this is definitely a nice improvement from the cover for the last book- Mystery of the Phantom Heist's cover was nice- but it wasn't terribly exciting. The Vanishing Game's cover has some excitement and suspense going on- nice! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

In a way the "Phantom Heist" cover harkens back to the cover for the revised "Secret Of Wildcat Swamp".

MacGyver

tomswift2002

Wrong cover, but I remember that it's a revised 30...that's it. 30:  Wailing Siren Mystery.

MacGyver

kosmicdust