International Hardy Boys covers

Started by MacGyver, May 25, 2012, 10:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Netherlands release of #5 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles, Edge of Destruction.

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

VLoneWolf

It sorta looks like a edge of destruction 

SDLagent

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

as near as I can tell, a Spanish copy of The Missing Chums :) 8)

kosmicdust

Heads up: rare British copy of Super Sleuths 2 is available, if anyone wants to snap it up:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0859976807

MacGyver

MacGyver

German printing of one of The Hardy Boys books- I'm not sure, but I think it's The Clue of the Hissing Serpent. (The actual title on the book roughly translates to The Curse of the Jewel's King. Judging from the artwork on the cover and the plot of the book, I think that's the most likely guess.)

VLoneWolf

I also think it is The Clue of The Hissing Serpent.

MacGyver