Hardy Boys BREAK UP

Started by hardygirl847, March 09, 2011, 11:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on June 15, 2011, 06:50:53 PM
*Silently noting that adding asterisks means that technically you're not actually saying anything and not actually exactly adding to the conversation, thus fulfilling the previous mandate of silence.* ;D

LOL! ;D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

hardygirl847

SDLagent,

I have a husband that tells jokes all the time...Some are funny, some make me roll my eyes, and some are just I dunno. lol But it's hard to convey online especially when we don't know you in real life. So while I can take a joke (because frankly, I have to sometimes lol), it's hard to tell sometimes.

Hopefully we can all move on. This thread is about the Break Up issue anyways...

Which is why I wanna ask...do we have a better synopsis for the next graphic novel, Together With the Hardys???

Mac,

Lame and funny can coexist. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

QuoteMac,

Lame and funny can coexist.
Awesome! ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Actually more often than not, lame and funny do coexist.