HB video games

Started by JoeFan4ever, September 25, 2010, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeFan4ever

I have both The Perfect Crime and The Hidden Theft. I prefer The Hidden Theft. Which one do you prefer?

MacGyver

They both seem pretty cool to me. I like that "The Perfect Crime" Hardy Boys video game used the likenesses of Tim Considine and Tommy Kirk for Frank and Joe's appearance in the video game. (They portrayed Frank and Joe Hardy in Disney's "The Mystery of Applegate Treasure") 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on September 26, 2010, 03:33:13 PM
They both seem pretty cool to me. I like that "The Perfect Crime" Hardy Boys video game used the likenesses of Tim Considine and Tommy Kirk for Frank and Joe's appearance in the video game. (They portrayed Frank and Joe Hardy in Disney's "The Mystery of Applegate Treasure") 8)

They also portrayed Frank and Joe in the sequel-serial Mystery of The Ghost Farm, which, unfortunately, is still in the Disney vaults, but if its every re-aired on a Disney-owned channel, people should record it.

But I prefer The Hidden TheftThe Perfect Crime I found to be too much of a Where's Waldo? game and pretty boring.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yes, even though I've heard some claim The Mystery of Ghost Farm is not as good as The Mystery of Applegate Treasure-nonetheless, I'd still like to see it for myself. I hope Disney will release it on DVD someday.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: JoeFan4ever on September 25, 2010, 05:54:06 PM
I have both The Perfect Crime and The Hidden Theft. I prefer The Hidden Theft. Which one do you prefer?

I have them both, also, but I'm currently playing The Hidden Theft and haven't played The Perfect Crime yet...I have a feeling I will prefer The Hidden Theft based on the fact that this one has fun action and gathering clues and I understand the second is basically only a hidden objects game. I like action and a mystery!  ;D  8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Saw this online- is this an alternate cover for The Hidden Theft?
Interesting.

SDLagent

Yeah, there's a few alternate covers for the video games. I guess it depends which region it's sold in. I saw a sweet alternate cover for The Perfect Crime awhile back.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on September 08, 2011, 03:05:34 PM
Interesting.

Cool. That looks like a UK cover. Can tell by how it's rated,

MacGyver

Okay- I thought it might be an international release or something...

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on September 08, 2011, 03:05:34 PM
Interesting.
It looks like a cover from the UK or Australia, if it' a a real cover.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca