The Hardy Boys Undercover Borthers Deadly Choice

Started by 003Robin457, October 05, 2008, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

I just go Hardy Boys The Hidden Theif and in the back of the booklet there is an ad for The Hardy Boys Undercover Borthers Deadly Choice. It is a new online game coming soon to www.mypkids.com.

Here is the discription it gave:
QuoteYou are the detective.
Step into Frank or Joe's shoes and test your crime-solving skills. Choose your own path in this exciting live action MovieGame from mypkids.com. Interactive features fuel your chase for both clues and suspects in this intriguing mystery full of secrets and revenge.

The pic is a montage of soliuted HBs on motorcycles, gems, an explosion, a police car in front of a mansion, and a young woman holding a gun. (Is she a Noir?) So what do you guys think?

JoeHardyRocks

Sounds pretty cool.  ;D 8) (That might be the first time I've used a cool smiley! ;D)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Well it said Coming soon so it may not be ready yet. :-\

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

All I can find that's simular is a link to a search for Care Bear games. I know, maybe ATAC is ran by the Care Bears, who are distorying the earth while Frank and Joe go on boring missions instead of saving the world!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Wikipedia says the game will be avable 2009. So close yet so far. :) :'(

003Robin457

Heres the add sorry its hard to read but the text is in the first post.
Ps. Woo Hoo! I figured out how to scan an image and post it to the Web 8)

003Robin457

I feel like a scaning Beast! I might start scanning everything! 8)

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on November 25, 2008, 02:20:23 PM

Heres the add sorry its hard to read but the text is in the first post.
Ps. Woo Hoo! I figured out how to scan an image and post it to the Web 8)

I,m reading this on a TV, and I've got to say, why did they make the game apart of the UB's. I guess we already know ATAC is involved, but hopefully the game will not borrow stuff like "Hidden Trasure" did.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Every things UB now! Baw ha ha ha!
Any way it looks like the game might have a motorcycle level or be totaly motorcycle based. 8)

SDLagent

Thanks for posting. Interesting to see that they used the original UB text, rather then the new one.

SDLagent

We don't really know much about this game. What's it say in the fine print at the bottom?

003Robin457

Quote from: SDLagent on November 25, 2008, 09:10:51 PM
We don't really know much about this game. What's it say in the fine print at the bottom?
QuoteCopyright(C)2008 Stonehenge Media Group Inc. mypkids.com, Movie Games and the respective logos are Copyright of Stonehenge Media Group Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hardy Boys is a trademark of Simon & Shuster, Inc and is used under license. Copyright in the Hardy Boys books and characters is owned by Simon & Shuster, Inc.All Rights Reserved.

Quote from: SDLagent on November 25, 2008, 08:51:53 PM
Thanks for posting.
Thanks just found out how to get stuff from my scaner to MPF. 8) Added some to fan art with that.

Quote from: SDLagent on November 25, 2008, 08:51:53 PM
Interesting to see that they used the original UB text, rather then the new one.
Humm... Mabey the games been awhile in the makeing.

SDLagent

So the games made by Stonehenge Media Group? That's a Canadian company.