The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Hardy Sleuth

Had to look up to see what story this might be.  :) Like SDLagent I've not read many of that SuperMystery series (I have read most of the UB/GD Super Mystery series, though). Um, I'm just going to make a guess...a clue? :D No wait, a firecracker since this question is maybe from Murder on the Fourth of July (going by the clue of Seattle)?
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

No, it wasn't a firecracker.  Boy, this was a tough one, although it was from Murder On The Fourth Of July.  But the gift that Frank gave Bess was a "Save The Orca's" T-Shirt.

Okay, here's (I hope) and easier question:

What color was the gas that came out of the bad guy's car in The Disappearing Floor?

MacGyver

green  (just as a random guess ;D)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Mattie

SDLagent

I have read the revised text of The Disappearing Floor but I don't remember this. It's been awhile.

tomswift2002

tomswift2002

Wow!  I didn't think this would stump everyone.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Bigfootman

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on January 09, 2012, 09:30:59 AM
No, it wasn't a firecracker.  Boy, this was a tough one, although it was from Murder On The Fourth Of July.  But the gift that Frank gave Bess was a "Save The Orca's" T-Shirt.

Okay, here's (I hope) and easier question:

What color was the gas that came out of the bad guy's car in The Disappearing Floor?
Gray?

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)