Deadly Engagement
0 (0%)
Both
1 (100%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tomswift2002

I just got Deadly Engagement yesterday and I was wondering, since there have only been two #90's published, which is your favourite!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

They're both great. It's been a while since I've read either #90, but I recall particularly enjoying Danger on the Diamond as a kid, probably because of the baseball aspect and the appearance of the Hardy Boys' chums. I like the appearance of Indian characters in Deadly Engagement- nice to see more of the Indian culture and the diversity of New York City.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

It's funny how "Deadly Engagement" was published 23 years ago this month.  When you think of the last couple of series, they haven't come even close to 90.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

I don't think the current one is going to get there either....

We'll see what happens, but it feels like the Adventures series is going through that dropping off stage that the UB seemed to go through as well.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

The Casefiles went through that dropping off stage as well, since I remember that for #'s 122-127 instead of releasing them monthly the Casefiles went to a book every two months.

MacGyver

Hmm- okay. It's been a while since the Casefiles ended- I don't remember there being a big gap in the last few books being released, but I guess it makes sense at the end of the series, when things are slowing down to a halt.