Previous topic - Next topic

What would you name Playback?

Recorder
Cracker
Sam
Keep his name Playback
Other

HardyFan11

So, I've always wondered what would happen if Playback's name were to be changed. Would his personality be different, would he be more annoying? Maybe he would act different with a different name. Who knows?  :)

Anyway, if you choose other, post the name you were thinking of for him! I would love to hear some other suggestions!
Currently reading: I have no clue. I know it's a Casefile, but I think I finished it. (Basically, I'm trying to read to many Casefiles at the same time)

HardyFan11

Personally, I like Playback and Cracker. I'm not sure why I like Cracker. It just seems to work, at least in my head. And Playback because, well, that's his normal name and what I'm more adjusted to. ;D
Currently reading: I have no clue. I know it's a Casefile, but I think I finished it. (Basically, I'm trying to read to many Casefiles at the same time)

SDLagent

You know what? I never thought about it before. Playback's fine, I guess.

JoeHardyRocks

He doens't actually do much for the series.....
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

HardyFan11

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on November 14, 2010, 07:05:58 PM

I never said he does. I'm just curious about what others would name him.

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on November 14, 2010, 07:05:58 PM

Yeah, really he only helps out in The Hidden Theft by getting Frank and Joe's phone.  Otherwise he's a lame comic foil for Aunt Trudy.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Captain Santa Claus on November 15, 2010, 07:19:06 PM
Yeah, really he only helps out in The Hidden Theft by getting Frank and Joe's phone.  Otherwise he's a lame comic foil for Aunt Trudy.

I don't actually recall that he helped them....  :-\
"Thank you, Joe."

hardygirl847

Yeah he does help them in the VERY beginning. I could live without Playback...and I don't even know what I would name him. lol He's not needed at all. Sorry.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on November 15, 2010, 08:40:24 PM
I don't actually recall that he helped them....  :-\

Frank used Playback to send the keys to their motorcycles to Joe so that Joe could get their cell phones and send Playback back with them.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Oh, yeah. I haven't played that game in a while. I don't think we even got to see the end, because every time we got to the end, The screen wen white. :( i guess it was supposed to look like a comic book 'cause we saw random words floating across the screen like "BOOM" or something....  :-\
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on November 16, 2010, 06:16:45 PM
Yeah he does help them in the VERY beginning. I could live without Playback...and I don't even know what I would name him. lol He's not needed at all. Sorry.

I agree.

Hardy Sleuth

I think Playback is a cool name so that's what I voted for. ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)