The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers are Lost!

Started by SDLagent, March 11, 2010, 03:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

I prefer the illustrated ones as well even if they weren't portrayed how I see them. They had more detail and told more about the story. Plus, it aided my imagination while reading the book.

Quote from: SDLagent on March 14, 2010, 01:24:27 AM
I repeat. The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers are lost.

Lost and perhaps at the finish line??
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Man

I think that the idea of perhaps one of them getting kidnapped might have some originality if it is played up the right way... though it will be interesting to see how the good people of S&S royally mess up the opportunity for another good UB (I know... oxymoron) by doing something supremely dumb such as dilute the mystery by making one-half the book about Frank telling us where he is and trying to get home.

hardygirl847

Maybe he doesn't know where he is and can't give away the details?

I guess we have to just wait and see how it unravels...
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Bigfootman

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 11, 2010, 04:08:22 PM
I hope it's not a Blair Witch Project rip off or even referring to the Lost series finale (which is in about 9 weeks). Please let it be something interesting, dangerous, and full of action! I wouldn't mind some humor thrown in there too!

As for Joe not looking concerned...if Frank is missing, he better be concerned! Although he doesn't look like the image of Joe I have in my head anyways....

We shall find out in another 7 months?? Joy.

"Please let it be something interesting, dangerous, and full of action!"
Considering that it's an UB, that's highly unlikly.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardygirl847

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Maybe they will surprise us???

Not likely, I know.

Bigfootman

There might be some unintentional humor in the book, considering the bad writing in most UBs.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardygirl847

LOL Well it has peaked our interest at least. That's a start.

COCO

joe is sooo beautiful on the front cover of all the books!  :D<3
i have always been a hardy fan, since grade 2!

Olivia

4567TME

Well...October isn't to far away. We'll just have to see what writing has unfortunately crossed our paths this time.  ::)