Favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/Nancy Drew ('90s) (Corrected Poll)

Started by MacGyver, February 17, 2011, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/ Nancy Drew ('90s)?

The Hardy Boys ('90s)- All That Glitters
0 (0%)
Jazzman
0 (0%)
A Perfect Stranger
0 (0%)
The Curse
1 (14.3%)
Play Ball
0 (0%)
Say Cheese
0 (0%)
R.I.P.
1 (14.3%)
Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes
0 (0%)
Telling Lies
0 (0%)
All in The Family/The Debt Collectors
0 (0%)
Love Birds
1 (14.3%)
The Last Laugh
2 (28.6%)
No Dice
0 (0%)
Nancy Drew ('90s) - Welcome to the Callisto
0 (0%)
Exile
0 (0%)
Happy Birthday, Nancy
0 (0%)
Double Suspicion
0 (0%)
The Death & Life of Billy Feral
0 (0%)
Who's Hot, Who's Not
0 (0%)
The Ballad of Robin Hood
0 (0%)
Asylum
0 (0%)
Bridal Arrangements
0 (0%)
The Stranger By The Road
0 (0%)
Photo Finish
0 (0%)
Fashion Victim
1 (14.3%)
The Long Journey Home
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL The Hardy Boys ('90s) episodes!
4 (57.1%)
I LOVE ALL Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL of The Hardy Boys ('90s) AND Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 19, 2011, 03:21:14 PM
Hey. I loved that theme song! :) In fact, it's a ring tone for my cell phone! ;D

Funny enough, I said something similar here! :)

Quote from: Olivia on December 15, 2010, 08:36:19 PM
I actually recorded the HBs theme on my MP3 player so I'm going to use it somehow -- maybe use it as a ring tone or something :D

Olivia

The ones with the stars are when I think the shows were starting to hit their peak, but then they were cancelled.

Descriptions copied from TV.com.

Fashion Victim
Ned saving a beautiful Parisian model from being run over by a speeding car starts the sleuths on the trail of a high-fashion protection racket involving the mob.

The Long Journey Home*
Ned's weekend alone with Nancy in the French countryside is ruined when he becomes involved with a young Frenchman who is being pursued by two Russian mobsters because of a stolen religious artifact.

R.I.P.
The brothers investigate how a deceased woman's necklace ended up at a street vendor's stall.
My note (spoilers): Joe hiding in the closet and then getting caught was funny.

Lovebirds
Joe and Frank attempt to protect a rare bird while determining why goons are after it.
My note (spoilers): Joe with the bird's egg. lol.

The Last Laugh*
In France to hear their father address a Criminology Conference, Frank and Joe meet Nancy Drew and investigate a purse snatching that turns out to be something more.
My note: This one was awesome. And Frank's speech. lol.

Olivia

By the way, does anyone remember which episode was the one where Frank and Joe had to visit a "computer geek" and later, Joe was running across the hoods of cars? I can't pin-point it even though I've refreshed myself with the descriptions.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 21, 2011, 11:11:46 AM
By the way, does anyone remember which episode was the one where Frank and Joe had to visit a "computer geek" and later, Joe was running across the hoods of cars? I can't pin-point it even though I've refreshed myself with the descriptions.

No, sorry. That was a cool one, though. I have the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew 90's series on DVD. Do you?

Olivia

Yep. I could only find one ND at a decent price online, and it happened to come with the HBs as well. I ended up getting both for $15, although I had to cross the border to pick it up since it wouldn't be delivered to me otherwise (even though I was willing to pay the extra shipping).

Olivia

Hardy Boys UB Fan, you were just called a "he."

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 20, 2011, 06:13:53 PM
He probably has one of those cell phones where you can stick it next to something or someone and record whatever is being played/said.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 21, 2011, 11:26:02 AM
Yep. I could only find one ND at a decent price online, and it happened to come with the HBs as well. I ended up getting both for $15, although I had to cross the border to pick it up since it wouldn't be delivered to me otherwise (even though I was willing to pay the extra shipping).

I got both for $10 at a store. :)

Quote from: Olivia on February 21, 2011, 12:12:43 PM
Hardy Boys UB Fan, you were just called a "he."

What?! :o I'm a "she!" ;D Everyone knows that. ::) How could he not have seen that? It says what I am under my avatar! ::)

MacGyver

MacGyver

QuoteThat site even has the Hardy Boys Cartoon Theme.
Cool. I've actually got the theme song for The Hardy Boys cartoon on an officially released CD (which is probably long out of print now, I suppose.) Here it is- http://www.amazon.com/Toon-Tunes-Action-Packed-Peter-Fernandez/dp/samples/B00005MLXD/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

tomswift2002

Quote from: Olivia on February 21, 2011, 11:26:02 AM

Well the series is still available in Canada, since it was originally only a Canadian DVD release, and neither set as of yet have had an American release.  And when I ordered it brand-new in 2006, I remember looking at the prices and the box set of both was going to only cost me like $10 dollars more than just one of the shows by itself, so I got the box set.

The episode with the computer geeks and Joe running across the cars was Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes, the story dealing with the corporate espionage.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 21, 2011, 07:46:13 PM
Well the series is still available in Canada, since it was originally only a Canadian DVD release, and neither set as of yet have had an American release.  And when I ordered it brand-new in 2006, I remember looking at the prices and the box set of both was going to only cost me like $10 dollars more than just one of the shows by itself, so I got the box set.

The episode with the computer geeks and Joe running across the cars was Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes, the story dealing with the corporate espionage.

I got it from the store and I live in the US! ;D