Have the Hardys ever visited your state/country?

Started by P. Walker, April 15, 2012, 07:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on June 06, 2012, 07:19:44 PM
They've been to Canada a few times but they've never been to British Columbia. Maybe they flew over it in Devil's Paw.

They also went to Niagara Falls in the UB book Rocky Road. I know you hate that book so maybe you blocked it out. I think they also went to Ontario once in the original series? It would seem likely considering how close Ontario is to New York/New England and the general area of Bayport. Unless it was Quebec I remember from the originals...

I'm pretty sure that they were in Niagra Falls, New York, not Niagra Falls, Ontario.

In "Devil's Paw" the Hardy's canoed into British Columbia from Alaska.  There was even a scene where they had to get permission to enter BC via the waterway.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Well according to the back cover of Rocky Road, the boys go to "Niagara Falls, Canada".

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on June 07, 2012, 07:03:05 AMIn "Devil's Paw" the Hardy's canoed into British Columbia from Alaska.  There was even a scene where they had to get permission to enter BC via the waterway.

Oh, okay. Cool. I didn't remember that.