Am I the only one that wishes they were real..?

Started by iheartmystery, April 14, 2011, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iheartmystery

i wish they were real lol! i feel like a nerd haha but that would be soooo coooool ;D
American Teens Against Crime :)

MacGyver

Not at all. I have also wished they were real before- Frank and Joe Hardy would be great guys to hang out with. :)
(Of course, I think I've felt this way about other fictional characters too- mainly MacGyver. And Superman- but he is real. ;) lol- well, anyway Superman, along with Aslan, are both great Christ figures and that's what I love about them both- they point me to Jesus, who is Realer than real and Truer than true- and the Name we have to get to know Aslan by in this world. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

iheartmystery

they are an awesome team even though Joe is so impulsive and Frank is calculated and by-the-book. it was kinda cute how joe was worrying about his kidnapped brother in "Lost Brother".  I mean i would be worried if my brother went missing too, but Joe doesn't usually show how much he needs Frank lol.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: iheartmystery on April 14, 2011, 06:55:25 PM
i wish they were real lol! i feel like a nerd haha but that would be soooo coooool ;D

??? What do you mean?!?!?! They are real!!!! ;D ;)

Like you said, they are an awesome team.  8) And there are plenty of times in the books showing that Joe cares about his brother. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

hardygirl847

If they were real, they would probably be more well-rounded than they are depicted in the books. I personally would LOVE if they were real. But then I would also want to be their age so I can be with Frank. LOL

Shh don't tell my hubby. :D
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

iheartmystery

Quote from: hardygirl847 on April 17, 2011, 12:15:14 PM
If they were real, they would probably be more well-rounded than they are depicted in the books. I personally would LOVE if they were real. But then I would also want to be their age so I can be with Frank. LOL

Shh don't tell my hubby. :D

hahaha exactly ;)

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

If they were real, it'd be really cool if they were our neighbors! ;D Who's with me on that?  ;D
Here's the poll I made for that: Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors?                                                                                                                                                                         

iheartmystery

Quote from: Katie on April 28, 2011, 02:13:53 PM
If they were real, it'd be really cool if they were our neighbors! ;D Who's with me on that?  ;D
Here's the poll I made for that: Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors?                                                                                                                                                                         

totallyyyyyyyyy!!  ;D

hardygirl847

They could be the boys next door! Oh man...I feel a crush coming on. :)