The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 17, 2011, 10:02:34 AM
Heyy Hardy Sleuth! Welcome to our little community! ;D

Thank you!  :) It's nice here!  8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on March 14, 2011, 09:01:44 PM

Next trivia question: What book is the Valiant in?

The Number File?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: SDLagent on March 18, 2011, 02:22:00 AM
What's the latest question?

SDLagent, I see tomswift2002 has answered your question.  :)

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 18, 2011, 06:42:44 AM
The Number File?

No, sorry, not The Number File:( Good guess, though. 8)

Hi to both of you.  :) Just joined this week so I'm learning everyone's names.  :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Now that I know the right series, I'll try another guess.
Lethal Cargo?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on March 19, 2011, 12:57:26 AM
Now that I know the right series, I'll try another guess.
Lethal Cargo?

Smart guess  8), but, alas, no.  :(

Clue: Frank and Joe had to keep from being attacked by a shark while swimming.  ;)

MacGyver

Well, now that clue is making me think Fright Wave but I'm not sure. But can't hurt to give it a shot.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on March 20, 2011, 11:53:00 PM
Well, now that clue is making me think Fright Wave but I'm not sure. But can't hurt to give it a shot.

I wish it was that one, but no, afraid not. They've had to face sharks quite a few times in the continuities, haven't they?!?!?! :o Makes for great drama!  8)

MacGyver

hardygirl847

LOL Mac. I think that might be cheating. Just maybe. lol

Let me take a shot at it...The Last Laugh???
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on March 21, 2011, 01:38:15 PM
Is it #1-#127? ;D

LOL! ;D  Yes, MacGyver! ;D

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 21, 2011, 02:42:18 PM
LOL Mac. I think that might be cheating. Just maybe. lol

Let me take a shot at it...The Last Laugh???

No.  :)

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 21, 2011, 04:30:49 PM
Deep Trouble?

Yes!  ;D That's the book with the Valiant in it!  ;D

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 21, 2011, 07:06:18 PM
Thick As Thieves?

No.  :)

Quote from: MacGyver on March 21, 2011, 11:12:18 PM
Countdown to Terror?

No.   :)

Your turn, Hardy Boys UB Fan! ;D

MacGyver

Ah- good job, HBUBF! :)
  I have not read that book in a long time... deep into the recesses of time- thus, my trouble in recalling the details of the book- lol ;D