Nancy Drew Fashion

Started by MacGyver, April 12, 2011, 08:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I thought some of the girls particularly might appreciate this- just happened to run across this while searching for stuff from The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries show and I thought this was neat.
http://livefortodayonline.blogspot.com/
(The person on the site has put together some of Nancy Drew-inspired outfits from the '70s show and books and the 2007 Nancy Drew movie. She did a pretty good job, I'd say.) :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

I wonder what people would think if I started to walk around with a magnifying glass. Probably that I like looking at bugs or that I'm trying to emulate Nancy Drew.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I loved it! ;D Thanks for the link. :)

MacGyver

Cool. I've actually looked in retro clothing stores and antique stores for some authentic 1970s leisure suits just for fun to try get that Frank and Joe Hardy look from the '70s show- haha- that's fun. I don't think I'd seriously have the money to invest in those kinds of outfits- but I could probably find some vintage sweaters to wear from Goodwill or The Salvation Army. ;D
    I asked one person at a retro store if the leisure suits they had there were the kind of suits to wear to an interview- somehow, I think I might would want to be more conservative with that. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"