Killer Mystery Trilogy Covers

Started by tomswift2002, July 04, 2009, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HB@1718

Maybe the dog's name is Killer and it's a "private" of the police force and joining the Hardy Boys. (Sorry if you think it's a stupid idea; I'm just brainstorming, here. :-\) Of course, that would be stupid: a Hardy Boys Tril. about a dog.

003Robin457

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on July 07, 2009, 04:31:44 PM
Ew, that looks sooooo fake. And again: Do good looking guys cost any more to hire than the ugly ones? :P
JHR takes over S&S. Fabio and Frodo are the Hardy Boys

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 07, 2009, 05:11:06 PM
Maybe the dog's name is Killer and it's a "private" of the police force and joining the Hardy Boys. (Sorry if you think it's a stupid idea; I'm just brainstorming, here. :-\) Of course, that would be stupid: a Hardy Boys Tril. about a dog.
I think the dog is a new chacter.

HB@1718

Do you think that in the new trilogy the Hardy boys finally tell their mom and Aunt T?

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

HB@1718

Maybe Mrs. Hardy and Aunt T find out. I mean, wouldn't it seem suspicious if your kids had to go to a different state, like, every two weeks for a completely different hobby? You'd suspect they were up to something.

SDLagent

Not in the Land of the Undercover Brothers!

HB@1718

Apparently not. To be honest, from what I get out of the covers, it looks like it takes place at their school. But I don't understand where the dog would come into play.

Hardy Man

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 07, 2009, 05:11:06 PM
It's ok. Your idea isn't stupid. In fact, I think a trilogy based solely on a dog would increase the sales rates of the UBs right now. If you get what I'm saying....