Hardy Boys Adventures hardcovers photos

Started by MacGyver, August 26, 2013, 04:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

For those who have not been able to get hardcover copies of The Hardy Boys Adventures books yet, I thought you all might appreciate seeing a few pictures. I was elated to find some at my local library and so I took a few pictures. Enjoy! :) 8)

Here are pictures of The Hardy Boys Adventures #1 Secret of the Red Arrow and #3 The Vanishing Game. (The dust jackets were taped on so I couldn't take those off to take pictures of the book without the dustjacket on, but I did what I could.)

Here is a picture of The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories- the original series, in both the original text version (via Applewood reprints) and revised edition version (Grossett & Dunlap flashlight books) alongside The Hardy Boys Adventures. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Okay- thanks for letting me know. I'll try to get that fixed soon.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Okay- ImageShack is giving me problems. I may have to try another method for storing and sharing the pictures....

MacGyver

tomswift2002

The first one is so dark that you can barely see it, but the others are showing up now.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Okay- cool. Yeah, the first one is a look at the spine of the first book in the series. This is a library hardcover book and the library has the dustjacket taped to the book, so it was difficult for me to the spine of the book to take a picture at all. I noticed that the hardcover boards for the books seem to match the color scheme on the cover. (i.e. All the books have a black spine, but the first one has blue boards and the third has a tan color, etc. You can see it in some of the other pictures.)

Hardy Sleuth

That's cool, MacGyver, thanks for sharing the pictures! :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

This seemed like as good a place as any to mention this. I just saw that library editions of the Hardy Boys Adventures books are being released October 27, 2015. :) (I kinda thought they had been available- via the hardback editions.) However, I'm not sure if these books have been available on audio CD before, as I saw on this Amazon.com listing that an audio CD version will be available then.