UK Covers

Started by 003Robin457, July 13, 2009, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Cool.
Why does England need their own covers if its so similar?

kosmicdust

Okay, here's a fairly random selection of British Casefiles cover art from my collection:

kosmicdust

Drag the covers up to the address bar of your browser and release them to see the full-size images.

Ian.

003Robin457

Quote from: kosmicdust on July 13, 2009, 12:05:26 PM
Drag the covers up to the address bar of your browser and release them to see the full-size images.

Ian.

Sweet I didn't know you could do that.

tomswift2002

Quote from: kosmicdust on July 13, 2009, 11:50:41 AM
Okay, here's a fairly random selection of British Casefiles cover art from my collection:

I recognize these covers as having been released back between 2000 and 2003, during Simon & Schuster UK's Secret Code contest.

And these are from the early 90's and Armada, I believe.

And, of course, this is from 2006.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Thanks for the covers, Ian. I must say, that Brother Against Brothers cover isn't very exciting.

4567TME

Quote from: SDLagent on July 13, 2009, 07:37:42 PM
Thanks for the covers, Ian. I must say, that Brother Against Brothers cover isn't very exciting.
It doesn't look as good as the one we're used to.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on July 13, 2009, 07:37:42 PM

Also the boys on the Brother Against Brother cover look like they are only 12 years old, instead of the late-teen/early-adult look of the Hardy's on the American covers.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

4567TME

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 23, 2009, 01:26:44 PM
Also the boys on the Brother Against Brother cover look like they are only 12 years old, instead of the late-teen/early-adult look of the Hardy's on the American covers.
That's yet another thing I wanted to say.

SDLagent

The Hardys look a bit too old on the Casefiles, though.  I'm not complaining - just pointed that out.

4567TME

Maybe a bit in some books.

tomswift2002

Quote from: ken10 on August 24, 2009, 11:16:19 AM
Maybe a bit in some books.

But at least they look and act their age in the Casefiles.