The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

I thought I remembered correctly.

What was Frank and Joe's originally motivation for buying their car?

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Not quite. To pick-up something but not chicks...

MacGyver

Hmm- okay, well maybe just to pick up their friends on their way to school- particularly on Fridays- but Callie and Iola could never decide on which seat they should choose... :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

What interests Frank and Joe more than girls?

MacGyver

SDLagent

Right. So what would Frank and Joe "pick-up" with there car?

MacGyver

Okay- if this is explicitly stated in the original text book somewhere, I'd have to research it some...
I'm guessing either criminals or crime fighting equipment...

SDLagent

The actually buy it to solve one of their early cases...

MacGyver

Okay- I think I've got it now. The Shore Road Mystery- they get a car as bait to break up the car theft ring.

SDLagent

MacGyver

MacGyver

What's the name of the other Hardy boy?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

You got it- as revealed in #22 of The Hardy Boys Casefiles, Double Exposure (though yes, he's technically more like a foster son of sorts...)