Best Casefiles Cover -- Quarter Finals

Started by SkyWarp, May 26, 2007, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Welcome to the Quarter Finals.  There were 127 different books with 127 different covers.  Now we are down to just 8 covers.  Only three (3) rounds and three (3) weeks of voting remain.  This week starts and finishes the fifth round of voting.  Each round we will eliminate the ones with the fewest votes until we are left with only the "BEST" casefile covers. 

During this fifth round of voting there will be 2 covers in each poll.  You can vote for ONE(1) cover in each poll.  This round only lasts ONE (1) week.  So don't miss your chance to vote in ROUND 5 so that your favorite covers will make it to ROUND 6. 

With all that said, lets get voting!  Below is the link to the polls.  Please note you must be a member of Mr. Pizza's Forum and logged-in to the forum in order to vote. 

CLICK HERE FOR ROUND 5 POLLS

Remember we are voting for favorite COVER, not favorite book.  The book may have been the worst book you ever read, but if it has a great cover, then that is the one for which you should vote.

ROUND 5 POLL 1
ROUND 5 POLL 2
ROUND 5 POLL 3
ROUND 5 POLL 4

D.Hardy

i like the Bro vs. Bro Cover but i couldt bring myself to read the book. I watched a DOH show where it was Cousin against Cousin and i cried. 
"One Good Trip Deserves Another" -Joe Hardy(Shaun Cassidy) Witches Hollow