ND HB Super Mystery

Started by SkyWarp, April 18, 2007, 01:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The cover to the upcoming ND/HB Super Mystery has been revealed at the Amazon.com site.  "Terror on Tour" is scheduled to be released June 5. 

Made2LuvU

Oh!  I read that one!  I thought it was pretty good, but not the best one ever!  :)

D.Hardy

I have only read one HB ND super mystery
"One Good Trip Deserves Another" -Joe Hardy(Shaun Cassidy) Witches Hollow

Kerin

I read it,but I like the 88'series better.The best part of this one is that it tells how Nancy and the Hardys met.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

In Double Crossing, the author also tells how the Hardy's and Nancy met.  Nancy was an exchange student at Bayport High.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle

I like Operation Titanic, even though they don't meet till almost the end. :-\
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

Operations Titanic, I found, almost felt like it was two seperate books, right until the last five chapters or so, when the Hardy's drop in on Nancy, Bess and George from the helicopter.  I think, with Operation Titanic, Simon & Schuster was trying to cash in on the Titanic-mania that was going on back in late 1997, early 1998, when the Leonardo Dicapprio film, Titanic was in theaters.  Every time that I read Operation Titanic, it feels like rushed book, as though S&S didn't plan it until October 1997, but then told the author that S&S wanted it in bookstores by mid-January 1998.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

I read it, in my opinion not as good as the '88 ones though. Hmm, even though I have DOuble Crossing, I don't remeber it saying how they met. Must go reread...
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

I can't find the exact page where it explains that Nancy was a transfer student to Bayport High, however, on page 2, when Nancy is playing along with Frank's cover, about half-way down, she does say that he looks exactly like a guy she went to high school with. (At the top of the page, Frank says that she must be mistaking him for someone else, then a paragraph after she says the he looks exactly like, he tells her in a whisper that he is undercover).

Centrion

Okay, Thanks. Hmm, a guess I never thought of her ever being at the same school as the Hardys.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe