The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalvinKnox

Is it a Digest?  #88 Tricky Business?

MacGyver

Whoa! An old thread resurfaces! I will have to try to remember what answer I had in mind and get back to you.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

CalvinKnox

Well 8 months isn't that long.. same year at least!

MacGyver

It's not Tricky Business. And speaking of tricky business, I should mention that the book I have in mind does not directly mention the car, but it is referenced nonetheless.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

That's not the book I had in mind. I will have to review relevant passages- it's possible there's more than one valid answer for this question.

CalvinKnox

MacGyver

CalvinKnox

MacGyver

CalvinKnox

Alright, my last guess is #90 Danger On The Diamond.  Anything thing else would just be a random guess unless I do a lot of reading first.

MacGyver

That book is one of my favourites, but it's not that one either. Maybe a hint is in order....?
This book also mentions a particular driver in relation to the car.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

Not the one I was thinking of, but it's entirely there may be more than one book that mentions it. I'll double check this later today when I can.
You are closer on track though.

tomswift2002

So it's a Casefiles?  Or is it a SuperMystery'88?