HBs on TV

Started by 003Robin457, August 20, 2008, 04:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favroite Hardy Boys TV Show?

The Hardy Boys (Mickey Mouse club)(1955-1957)
0 (0%)
The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries (1977-1979)
10 (71.4%)
The Hardy Boys animated series (1969-1971)
1 (7.1%)
The Hardy Boys (1995)
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

003Robin457

Have Fun voteing. ;D No time limit.

mystery chick 901

I haven't seen any of them :-[

I know,I know, I really should :)

Kerin

Quote from: mystery chick 901 on August 20, 2008, 04:30:36 PM
I haven't seen any of them :-[

I know,I know, I really should :)

Same here. :-\
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

Well, considering that the only Television Hardy Boys that are on DVD right now are The Applegate Treasure (Walt Disney Treasures), The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries seasons 1 & 2, and The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew the complete series, not many people know about the cartoon or even the second Walt Disney serial, much less the rejected pilot from 1960.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

I went w/ HBs & ND mysters with 1995 as a close second.

Olivia

It's between the '77 and '95 series for me. It's hard because they are both so different, but both very good in my opinion.

JoeHardyRocks

I havn't seen any of them.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Hopefully those who haven't seen any will, someday. It would be good for you all :)

I forgot to mention that I have seen all except the cartoon, as Tom was explaining that.

ETA: I think I saw a clip of it on YouTube, though.

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

I haven't seen the cartoon, but I have heard the second LP that was released based on the cartoon.  Wheels/The Hardy Boys (RCA records, LP, Cassette, 8-Track), unfortunately, no CD release yet.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Lola

I was fifteen when the '77 series aired so I went with that one. I've got both DVD's and am keeping my fingers crossed the third season will come out....although I do have the third season on DVD from a seller on eBay. Oh...even though I've never bid on them I have seen the LP's on eBay quite a few times.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Lola on August 20, 2008, 10:20:32 PM
I was fifteen when the '77 series aired so I went with that one. I've got both DVD's and am keeping my fingers crossed the third season will come out....although I do have the third season on DVD from a seller on eBay. Oh...even though I've never bid on them I have seen the LP's on eBay quite a few times.

Well, Shaun Cassidy's first two LP's (Shaun Cassidy, Born To Late) could be considered the soundtrack LP's to the 1977 TV series since a lot of the songs that you hear on the show are on those two LP's.

Olivia

If anyone is interested, I could upload the '77 Hardy Boys Season 3 theme (audio). I'm not sure where I got it from. It's pretty interesting, though ;)

tomswift2002

Olivia

Oh yeah, forgot about that!

Anyways, I should use the theme as my ring tone since I have an audio copy :D