The Mummy Case vs. The Mummy's Curse: Battle of the Pictures

Started by tomswift2002, November 30, 2008, 12:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Same as the http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/forums/index.php?topic=1379.0Mummy Case Vs. The Mummy's Curse topic, but this time the question is which cover art is your favorite of the 2 that were used on The Mummy Case (the 2005 Grosset & Dunlap edition used the same artwork as the 1980 Wanderer release, although the artwork was cropped a little bit, and blown up, since originally on the 1980 Wanderer edition it was made to look as though people were looking through a "window" or "arch" onto a scene from the book), and the cover art for The Mummy's Curse.

This poll is again open for 25 days, and you can change your vote.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardy boys fan

the mummy case 1980/2005 was way better . had more pictures and more detail the second mummy's case sucked because it showed the hardys in a car and a mummy. the mummy's curse sucked the most. it was just a bunch of  pryamids.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

whitetigers

Definitely the first one but not again not my idea of who the boys look like. My second choice if we had one would be the Mummy's Curse. Didn't like the second one at all.
Whitetigers

Olivia

Between The Mummy Case (1980/2005) and The Mummy's Curse (2006).

I guess I'll go for the former. I almost went for the latter.