Easton Press printings

Started by MacGyver, August 12, 2013, 10:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Just curious about these- does anyone have any of the Easton Press printings in their Hardy Boys collection?

Are they worth investing in? How do they compare to the Applewood reprints? I presume the Easton Press books are the revised text books, yes?
Thanks to anyone with any information on this.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I don't have any, but from what I've heard, Easton Press issued them for a limited time back in 1987-88.  While the covers were the original covers, apparently the texts were the revised texts.

Easton Press also issued at the same time reprints of the first six, possible twelve Tom Swift Sr books.  I haven't heard of Nancy Drew or other Stratemeyer Syndicate series being reprinted by Easton Press.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Okay- that's interesting. I didn't know they were the revised text. Thanks for the info.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Even if they are revised, it still looks cool to have the reprint of these early covers.... :) 8)

MacGyver

MacGyver