The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Is this in Casefiles continuity you're talking about?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Nope. Original...and not revised.

tomswift2002

I don't think it would be Tom Casey since he didn't appear till The Flickering Torch Mystery

For some reason I think there might've been an Irish cop along the lines of O'Malley.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Tom Casey is who I'M talking about. Con appeared way before Tom but he wasn't really their friend.

MacGyver

Okay- well, learned a little something about the Original series. Cool to know! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Yeah, he's a pretty unknown character, probably because he only appeared in two stories (I think). I've only read one of his appearances, his debut, The Flickering Torch Mystery

tomswift2002

I've never read the 1943 edition of The Flickering Torch Mystery

Next question.

When The Hardy Boys and Biff Hooper are in New York City what "phony" item does Biff acquire? 

(I'm not going to give you the book's title, since that will give it away.  All that I will say is that its from the late part of the Original continuity.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

A video game?

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 19, 2010, 05:27:55 PM
I've never read the 1943 edition of The Flickering Torch Mystery

It's pretty good. Also, not only is it the first appearance of Tom Casey, but also Dick Ames, another little-known recurring character from the 40s. Unlike Tom, he survived the revision process and showed-up in the revised text of The Secret of Skull Mountain.

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

OK I'm going to take a stab at this one....

a helmet from The Shattered Helmet?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

No, it's not from The Shattered Helmet

Here's another clue:

This book wasn't printed till after 1990.

hardygirl847

YES I finally got it! It's The Baseball Card Conspiracy!!!! He get's a baseball card that is fake!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 21, 2010, 11:22:23 PM
YES I finally got it! It's The Baseball Card Conspiracy!!!! He get's a baseball card that is fake!

I was hoping you'd say who was on the phony baseball card, but its your turn.

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Memory is not helping at the moment with who was on the card.... lol

Here's a new question though...

Who's paintings were being stolen in The Haunted Fort?