2011 Book Club Schedule Sign Up

Started by hardygirl847, November 14, 2010, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Well, for November it looks like it is 1992's Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys SuperMystery'88 book Tour Of Danger, with hardygirl847 leading the discussion.

And then I'll be leading the discussion on Trial and Terror to wrap-up the year.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

So do we want to start planning out a schedule for next year yet?...

Perhaps as a tribute to the Undercover Brothers series which seems to be nearing its demise, if the reports are accurate (and S&S doesn't issue a last minute stay-of-execution), then I think we really should finally do Extreme Danger one month- I'll even take it on and that way it'll force me to finally read it. lol ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

November's almost done, of course you still have plenty of time to post reviews of Tour Of Danger, but then on Thursday Hardy Boys #147 Trial and Terror will be the book for December.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca