Favorite Hardy Boys covers

Started by SDLagent, March 12, 2010, 04:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Though to be fair, Joe had also been swinging his shovel at the imaginary phantoms he was seeing. I always kinda presumed the woman was supposed to be a murderous, vengeful version of Iola and the masked man was Al-Rousasa. But yeah- this scene is when Joe is in fact fighting Frank because he thinks the ghosts got to him too.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Yeah Joe was swinging at everything...even before Frank got there. Poor guy!! I'm not sure that I considered who else was in there...but interesting. You are probably right.

I love how the Assassins never have to explain where they get this stuff from. Crazy juice?? We have no idea what it was made of or if there were any lingering affects...but it's okay because the Assassins had it. :) Love it.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)