Undercover Brothers doesn't fit into Hardy Boys continualty!

Started by Bigfootman, August 26, 2008, 01:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

What Trilogies?  The Murder House Trilogy was one joke of a trilogy.  Every single book was introducing new characters onto the set of a reality (last time that I checked on reality shows, the point was to get to the last "man standing", not to keep introducing more cast members in every episode?) show.  There was no change from the main series in the trilogy and there never will be any change in the future trilogies because the Undercover Brothers series doesn't know how to change anything.  The editors seem to think that the model used in Extreme Danger is good enough for a series of 30 books, so they keep copying it and not making any changes to it.

Rating for Undercover Brothers: I- (means that the series doesn't even rate on any grading scale.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

There are more trilogys coming out though other than the murder house trilogy, theres the double danger trilogy coming out and also how do we know murder house trilogy is all crap yet, because we haven't seen Murder House the book, comes out in 5 days.

tomswift2002

Considering that we've seen 2/3 of the Murder House Trilogy and the first two books were the same as the rest of the series it is pretty easy to see how #3 is going to be. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

I liked the action of the end of house arrest, what books I like may not be the same as the books that you like. Though my favorite books are ATAC books, because they stay on the same story line instead of changing every book like in the other ones. Though  I would like to know, are the network ones the casefiles, or are they different???

Olivia

The Network is in the Casefiles, but they are not in every book nor do Frank and Joe work for them. They just work "with" them sometimes. It's also a really different kind of agency (if you can call it that) then ATAC.

SDLagent

The Network is also in Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys SuperMystery ('88), and Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller.

tomswift2002

And with the Network, there are times where the Network brings the Hardys in on their cases when they do need younger people to infiltrate the criminal gangs they are going after (Casefiles #14 Too Many Traitors, April 1988), whereas there are other cases where the Hardys are working on their own case and discover that the Network is working on the same case because of another angle. (Ring Of Evil Trilogy from June, July and August 1993, and the epilogue from October 1993, Dead Of Night).

bozonessinc

I have only read 2 casefiles books, and in the ones I read, there was just The boys and deciding they needed to do something about something, where is this network in the books.

Sam Spade

The Network are in several Casefiles books, but not all of them. You probably read two books that didn't have the Network in them.
The Network appears in Dead on Target, Evil INC., The Lazarus Plot, and MANY, MANY others. (those are just a few examples.)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

I think I will get some casefiles books tonight at the library. Thanks for the tips on the books. I want to see if the network are better to base which series is my fave on.

Olivia

I don't think you should base what you like all onto an agency (although it's sort of an important part of both series)...

Unless you meant something else?

SDLagent

I don't really like the Network or ATAC, I just like the network better. For me, the best books are those with the boys working by themselves.

Sam Spade

Quote from: SDLagent on September 29, 2008, 11:16:07 PM
I don't really like the Network or ATAC, I just like the network better. For me, the best books are those with the boys working by themselves.

What this? A fresh point of view? It can't be!
No, but it's nice to finally hear something besides:

UBS ROCK!

UBS SUCK! I LIKE THE NETWORK!

I'm gonna fake quote that last quote!

::)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Jokerette

Quote from: Sam Spade on September 30, 2008, 05:03:26 AM
What this? A fresh point of view? It can't be!
No, but it's nice to finally hear something like this:

UBS ROCK!

UBS ROCK! I HATE THE NETWORK!

::)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on September 29, 2008, 02:53:43 PM
I think I will get some casefiles books tonight at the library. Thanks for the tips on the books. I want to see if the network are better to base which series is my fave on.

The Network also appeared in some of the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys SuperMystery'88 books such as Best Of Enemies and Operation: Titanic, to name a few, plus the Network appeared in the Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller: The Alien Factor.