Spin Offs

Started by 003Robin457, July 05, 2009, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If S&S made a Hardy Boys spin off what would you like to see? (See the descriptions below)

Fenton
6 (30%)
The Mortans
4 (20%)
The Hardy Cousins
5 (25%)
Agents of ATAC
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

hardygirl847

OK I like the idea of a young Fenton being the main character and kind of being like Frank and Joe are now. I also like the Hardy kids. However, I am NOT a big Frank/Nancy fan or a Joe/Bess fan. So I can't vote. :( If it was Frank/Callie or Frank/anyone else but Nancy or Joe and Vanessa or even Joe/Iola...then awesome. It would be even funnier if Joe's kids turned out more like Frank and Frank's kids turned out more like Joe. OR They solve mysteries because their dad and uncle and grandfather have told them so many cool stories.

I definitely could see that being cute and interesting. Just not the Nancy part. Sorry.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

SDLagent

Looks like it's a three-way tie between Fenton, The Hardy Cousins, and Agents of ATAC. I'm surprised Fenton isn't winning. I think a prequel series in which we could learn the Hardy backstory would be really interesting.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 16, 2011, 11:43:38 PM
Looks like it's a three-way tie between Fenton, The Hardy Cousins, and Agents of ATAC. I'm surprised Fenton isn't winning. I think a prequel series in which we could learn the Hardy backstory would be really interesting.

Maybe.

MacGyver

Who are The Hardy Cousins? Coy and Vance? ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

Quote from: MacGyver on February 17, 2011, 12:49:57 AM
Who are The Hardy Cousins? Coy and Vance? ;D

LOL. I get the reference. Don't even go there!

SDLagent

Or maybe Matt and Jeff?

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I get Matt and Jeff.. They are the wrestlers named The Hardy Boyz. I don't get Coy and Vance though.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Haha- Coy and Vance were the look-alike cousins of Bo and Luke Duke that showed up in the 5th. season of The Dukes of Hazzard. John Schneider and Tom Wopat had temporarily left the show and two similar-looking actors were brought in to play their cousins and drive the General Lee. Check out the intros here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT8DooqoTdo
and here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbLdQe6VHqs
for the differences. :)

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on February 17, 2011, 06:09:43 PM
Or maybe Matt and Jeff?

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 20, 2011, 06:03:46 PM
I get Matt and Jeff.. They are the wrestlers named The Hardy Boyz.

I remember like a year ago I was randomly searching "Hardy Boys" on YouTube, and it was the wrestlers who mostly came up. I had to sift through the pages.

Quote from: MacGyver on February 20, 2011, 10:13:14 PM
Haha- Coy and Vance were the look-alike cousins of Bo and Luke Duke that showed up in the 5th. season of The Dukes of Hazzard.

That's a hilarious walk down memory lane.

Which reminds me: I actually met Ben Jones (the actor who played Cooter) and Catherine Bach (who played Daisy). I have a photo with both. It was surreal.

MacGyver

Cool! I once met Rick Hurst (the actor who played Cletus Hogg)- but I didn't get a photo with him. I didn't have the money for that at the time. But it was neat to say I met him and I did get a few pictures of The Dukes of Hazzard museum that I had stopped in at- fun. :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: Olivia on February 21, 2011, 09:36:44 AM
I remember like a year ago I was randomly searching "Hardy Boys" on YouTube, and it was the wrestlers who mostly came up. I had to sift through the pages.

Yeah, a lot of people will get the last letter of their name wrong, since they are thinking "Boys" as in plural, not realizing that the wrestlers use a Z instead of an S.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 21, 2011, 07:40:54 PM
Yeah, a lot of people will get the last letter of their name wrong, since they are thinking "Boys" as in plural, not realizing that the wrestlers use a Z instead of an S.

And I find that super annoying when Googling or sifting through Youtube like Olivia. :)

MacGyver

Yeah- but you can't do much about it. It's nice that big, tough wrestlers reference The Hardy Boys with their wrestling names. (Okay, so their names honestly are Matt and Jeff Hardy- so it may not have been really a tribute- but I imagine they must have heard of the book series enough times anyway at least with a famous name like that.) ;D