Most looking forward to...

Started by SDLagent, August 18, 2008, 06:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of those upcoming books, which are you most looking forward to?

Haley Danelle's Best Eight (Graphic Novel)
0 (0%)
Murder House (Undercover Brothers)
0 (0%)
Double Trouble (Undercover Brothers)
0 (0%)
Live Free or Die Hardy (Graphic Novel)
5 (50%)
Double Down (Undercover Brothers)
0 (0%)
Double Deception (Undercover Brothers)
0 (0%)
Shhhhhh! (Graphic Novel)
0 (0%)
Club Dread (Super Mystery '07)
5 (50%)
Galaxy X (Undercover brothers)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 02, 2008, 06:07:50 PM

SDLagent

Out of the nine books coming out over the next five months, which are you most looking forward to?

You can vote for one book. Voting closes in 15 days, by then ''Haley Danelle's Best Eight'' should be out.

FrankJoeATAC

I'm looking forward to Club Dread, because I really liked the other '07 ND/HB Super Mysteries. :)

And I'm sort of looking forward to the Double Trouble Trilogy.

NZone

not really looking forward to any so I didn't vote
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

I went for Club Dread, too. I think the 2nd Super Mystery was pretty good, and I hope they keep it up. Plus I've always liked everybody teaming up.

My next choice would be a Graphic Novel.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

mystery chick 901

Yeah! Go Club Dread!
I can't wait till it comes out! ;D :-[

Olivia

SDLagent

I'm looking forward to ''Live Free or Die Hardy'' the most. I haven't been as excited in a long time, maybe even more then I was when ''Terror on Tour'' announced. Why I'm I look forward to this so much?

1) The return of WARD, the sisters Noir, and their father.
2) We'll get are first look inside look at an ATAC, and HQ to boot!
3) With the story taking place at ATACHQ we'll likely meet some of the top-dogs, and other personal.
4) We'll probably learn more of ATAC history, maybe even who the co-founders were.

I'm surprised no one else has voted for it.

If it wasn't for ''Live Free or Die Hardy'' I probably would have voted for ''Club Dread'' like every one else.

tomswift2002

I had to go with Live Free, Die Hardy!.  Maybe WARD will finally put an end to the long suffering ATAC.  But, I'm not really looking forward to Club Dread, since I haven't found the first two Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Super Mystery books to have been that good.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I voted for ''Live Free or Die Hardy'', Tom voted for ''Live Free or Die Hardy'', but who is the thrid person?

Q

I voted for Live Free or Die Hardy

Olivia

I wonder if anyone is looking forward to the trilogy.

003Robin457

I'm looking foreward too them all, but at the top of my list is Live Free or Die Hardy! ;D

mystery chick 901

Centrion

I went with Live Free or Die Hardy, but Club Dread should be good, too.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe