The Hardy Men Movie

Started by frankfan75, June 25, 2010, 07:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankfan75

What does every one think of the choices for the movie Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller? I just wondering if they are going to put in Chet, Tony and Biff also the girlfriends Nola or Vanessa and Callie.

tomswift2002

Well Ben Stiller and Tom Cruise have been linked with the movie since word first surfaced in 2000.

Also its Iola not Nola.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

frankfan75

sorry, I have not read the books in awhile 2 little one to take care of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

SDLagent

It's funny how often people forget Iola's name. I've seen Lola a lot. This is the first time I've seen Nola.

frankfan75

Iam a 34 year old woman and I miss reading  the hardy boys books

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Yeah I've seen that. Scary. lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hexton

I really hope this doesn't come out. It sounds horrible.
What we need is a Casefiles film.

hardygirl847

I agree hexton!!

But according to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963174/....we shall be seeing it in 3 years.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Yeah, it's coming out in three years...which is what they've said for the past five years.

hardygirl847

lol and I hope that continues...until they pull the plug!

SDLagent

hardygirl847

NancyDrew

Quote from: SDLagent on August 02, 2010, 04:39:17 PM
Yeah, it's coming out in three years...which is what they've said for the past five years.

Hahaha Exactly. I just hope the darn thing dies. But you never know. I thought a ND sequel was out of the question until recently when things started to surface again so we'll see.

MacGyver

Really? A sequel to Emma Roberts' 2007 Nancy Drew movie? That would be cool- I hadn't heard anything about that. Where did you hear that? I enjoyed the 2007 Nancy Drew movie- I would enjoy some more movies in that vein.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"