"At All Costs" and "Survival Of The Fittest"

Started by Bigfootman, June 15, 2010, 03:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

It appears that "At All Costs" and "Survival Of The Fittest" were written by the same person. Kip, from "Survival Of The Fittest" seems to make an apperance in the book. Also, on page 2, a short summery of "Survival Of The Fittest" is given. I'm a little reluctent to continue reading "At All Costs" as "Survival Of The Fittest" is my least favorite Casefile. However, it is interesting, as this is the first time I've seen a  minor character from the Hardy Boys Casefiles appearing in a Supermystery.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

MacGyver

Always cool to find little connections like that. 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I've read At All Costs a couple of times and it is nowhere near as bad as Survival of The Fittest.  Now then its certainly not the best (that would belong to A Crime For Christmas), but its not the worst (that would be Operation: Titanic, that book felt like a Casefiles and Files book that had been "married" together in a rush job to have a book connected to the Titanic released in time to catch the publicity of the 1997 movie Titanic).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

I do like that Operation: Titanic had The Gray Man show up. Any Network appearance is always cool. But it was interesting that Frank, Joe and Nancy were communicating on cell phones through most of the book and didn't really physically meet up until about the end. So I can get what you were saying about that.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"