The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Spade

What is 'Biff' Hooper's REAL first name?
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

In the book Double Exposure, what movie do the letters 'DD' in "'Janosik Project---DD Insertion'", stand for?

a) Dick Tracy Detective
b) Deadly Deception
c) Dangerous Davies - The Last Detective
d) Dadah Is Death
e) Diamonds Are Forever
f) Dangerous Deception
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

Rats!  I make these questions too easy! I thought this one would be very difficult! You are correct.  It is B, Deadly Deception.

Kerin

In Law of the Jungle how long to the hardys have to find the cure to the poision their father was injected with?
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

SDLagent

Kerin

SDLagent

Yes! :D

By Casefile #5 how many years had it been since Fenton retired from the NYPD?

Kerin

SDLagent

tomswift2002

SDLagent

tomswift2002