Season 3 -Get Excited

Started by hardygirl847, January 11, 2011, 04:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Yep- but someone must take notice of copyright ownership with The Hardy Boys cartoon. The link to the full episode on Youtube is now down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqx-47e0xqU
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

As you all may have noticed, the link for the Season 3 episodes is no longer hosting them. However, though I'm not sure if this is still current, I've found at least some of the episodes here.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I wonder what happened to the other link... :(
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

maeve_10

Would anyone be willing to re-post the links? I've searched everywhere for season three and can't find it.  :( :'(

MacGyver

Well, the first episode of Season 3, "The Last Kiss of Summer" has been up on Youtube for a while now- there's something anyway. The "Search for Atlantis" episode has also been officially released to VHS- you can get it fairly cheaply from Amazon.com

maeve_10

Yeah, I've seen The Last Kiss of Summer on youtube. And I don't have a VHS player, so getting the VHS is out. Oh well, just thought I would ask. Thanks anyway! :)

SkyWarp