Favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/Nancy Drew ('90s) (Corrected Poll)

Started by MacGyver, February 17, 2011, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/ Nancy Drew ('90s)?

The Hardy Boys ('90s)- All That Glitters
0 (0%)
Jazzman
0 (0%)
A Perfect Stranger
0 (0%)
The Curse
1 (14.3%)
Play Ball
0 (0%)
Say Cheese
0 (0%)
R.I.P.
1 (14.3%)
Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes
0 (0%)
Telling Lies
0 (0%)
All in The Family/The Debt Collectors
0 (0%)
Love Birds
1 (14.3%)
The Last Laugh
2 (28.6%)
No Dice
0 (0%)
Nancy Drew ('90s) - Welcome to the Callisto
0 (0%)
Exile
0 (0%)
Happy Birthday, Nancy
0 (0%)
Double Suspicion
0 (0%)
The Death & Life of Billy Feral
0 (0%)
Who's Hot, Who's Not
0 (0%)
The Ballad of Robin Hood
0 (0%)
Asylum
0 (0%)
Bridal Arrangements
0 (0%)
The Stranger By The Road
0 (0%)
Photo Finish
0 (0%)
Fashion Victim
1 (14.3%)
The Long Journey Home
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL The Hardy Boys ('90s) episodes!
4 (57.1%)
I LOVE ALL Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL of The Hardy Boys ('90s) AND Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 21, 2011, 07:49:30 PM
I got it from the store and I live in the US! ;D

They probably imported it from Canada, since, officially, there has been no American release.  I've bought CD's like that before where the disc was only released in Japan, but the stores imported the release.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 21, 2011, 07:56:05 PM
They probably imported it from Canada, since, officially, there has been no American release.  I've bought CD's like that before where the disc was only released in Japan, but the stores imported the release.

That's probably what they did, then. I've never seen them since. I sure got a deal. $10 total for both. :)

hardygirl847

Thanks for the ringtone site! :) very cool! It's not the 70s show though...but that's alright. I think this one might be better as a ringtone anyways.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

The site has the theme song for the '90s Hardy Boys show as well as the '70s version and even the '60s cartoon. They should all be on there- just make sure to go to the main page and search through the "H"s.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 22, 2011, 05:45:25 PM
The site has the theme song for the '90s Hardy Boys show as well as the '70s version and even the '60s cartoon. They should all be on there- just make sure to go to the main page and search through the "H"s.

I was thinking she just wanted the 90's theme. :-[ :)   Yes, there all there. I would've given her the other theme links had I known.  :)

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 21, 2011, 07:56:05 PM

A little ridiculous that I had to get it that way, then: from Canada, to the U.S., and back to me.

It was from a third party seller on Amazon.com.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Olivia on February 23, 2011, 03:49:36 PM
It was from a third party seller on Amazon.com.

Well, Amazon.ca seems to have 1 copy of the Hardy Boys left in stock, and both the Nancy Drew and Mystery 4-pack seem to be backordered at the moment, although other Canadian sites are still listing all 3 sets.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 24, 2011, 07:28:00 PM
Well, Amazon.ca seems to have 1 copy of the Hardy Boys left in stock, and both the Nancy Drew and Mystery 4-pack seem to be backordered at the moment, although other Canadian sites are still listing all 3 sets.

What sites are those? I wasn't aware.

Olivia

Quote from: MacGyver on February 21, 2011, 01:36:37 PM
I'm sure it was just a simple mistake. :)

I just thought it was funny since it happened to me once. lol.

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 21, 2011, 07:46:13 PM
The episode with the computer geeks and Joe running across the cars was Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes, the story dealing with the corporate espionage.

Thanks! I probably should have voted for that one too.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 28, 2011, 08:52:43 AM
I just thought it was funny since it happened to me once. lol.

Thanks! I probably should have voted for that one too.

Yeah.  ::) I thought that was a cool episode, too!  ;) ;D

tomswift2002

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 03, 2011, 06:29:09 PM
cdplus.com
futureshop.ca
bestbuy.ca

To name a few.

Didn't know about cdplus. That's a good one I can look at from now on, so thanks!

The other two I've checked before and they don't seem to have the '95 series.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Olivia on March 06, 2011, 09:23:01 PM
Didn't know about cdplus. That's a good one I can look at from now on, so thanks!

The other two I've checked before and they don't seem to have the '95 series.

I've checked them in the past and they've had the DVD's, but I see now that the only Hardy Boys DVD's that they are listing are the Universal ones.  Plus, I see that Phase 4 Films, kabooms! parent company, doesn't even have a listing for the show.  I don't know what's going on, unless Nelvana has switched distribution companies and kaboom has lost the licence.

Hardy Sleuth

I would like to see the 90s show.  :) I wish they would air on some TV channel.   8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

I wanted to ask you guys who have watched all of the episodes, was the Network ever mentioned in any of the shows?
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)