The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Okay, then I'm probably thinking of the ending line in the book- I seem to recall Joe trading remarks with Phil's cousin about possible game titles and him suggesting something with a gorilla and her telling him she thinks that's been done to death. (Or something along those lines. Maybe it wasn't a gorilla...like I said, it's been a while since I read the book. I'll have to pull it out later to look this one up.) :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Okay it looks like I've totally stumped you guys on this one, so I'll give you the answer and post another question.

The answer is: Caverns of Chaos  (page 2)

Next question:

What was the name of the Chinese Junk that the Hardy's and their friends bought in The Mystery Of The Chinese Junk?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Which member of the Hardy family has had a number of pets, including a cat and a parrot?

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on January 25, 2010, 06:38:39 PM
Which member of the Hardy family has had a number of pets, including a cat and a parrot?

Aunt Gertrude
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Correct. Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier.

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on January 29, 2010, 12:37:28 AM
Correct. Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier.

That's okay! Normally I check this forum more than once...a day...lol But I've been busier lately so it's no biggie.

Now hmm... *runs off to pick a good question*
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

NEW Question....

In Dead in the Water, name the mysteries Frank and Joe have to solve, including why they are there in the first place.

hardygirl847

Ok no takers yet....I have another question lined up if this one was too hard. I'll give it til Friday. Then change it.

SDLagent

Your last question was sort of more then one question. It was questions.

hardygirl847

Ok fair enough. The answer I was looking for was 1. Submarine Wreckage 2. Find Alvin Mann.

But here's a new one...and hopefully easier. :)

In Choke Hold, what did Frank say they called themselves?

MacGyver

I think they called themselves a lawyer to pursue their lawsuit against Matt and Jeff Hardy for infringing on their name for their wrestling match against Sammy. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

LOL No...sorry. I am asking about their wrestling name. Good one though!

SDLagent