Hardy Men

Started by FrankJoeATAC, August 24, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the Hardy Men will be a good movie?

Yes
3 (9.4%)
No
17 (53.1%)
Not Sure
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

FrankJoeATAC

I'm not really sure about the movie because it might just make fun of the Hardy Boys instead of solving a real mystery or something.
I think they should make a Hardy Boys movie with teenagers instead of adults.

JoeHardyRocks

It most likely will make fun of the Hardy Boys. I don't think anybody would want to see a movie that makes fun of their favorite series.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

I dont know. ??? I just can't see Frank and Joe not talking for years  >:( >:( but then agin movies can surprise you.

Olivia

Well, if you really want to know my answer...

NO!

003Robin457

Needless to say The Hardy Men sceres me. At first I thought it was cool, but the more I here of it... *sigh* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JoeHardyRocks

I will NEVER EVER see that movie. I wouldn't see it if it was the last movie on earth. I wouldn't see it if somebody paid me too see it. >:( >:( :P ::)
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Psst, JoeHardyRocks. Take the money to see it, then put on your blindfold and put in ear plugs. Donate the money for a real HBs movie ;)

003Robin457

Olivia

I know, good question. How about we all go "see" it ;) and then pool our money together. It should total $20...enough to buy the paper that the script needs.

003Robin457

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Bigfootman

The 2 words that make me think this is going to terrible:
Ben Stiller

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

And Tom Cruise as Frank? Nice casting! ::)

When I first heard about this movie and who would be playing the characters (not that I have anything huge against the actors) I just kept going around saying, "I can't believe it!" I think I had a shocked expression on my face for 3 days...

Kerin

I'd watch it out of curiosity.
But then again, curiosity killed the cat.

I don't think it would be too bad if Frank and Jow were still good friends, instead of not talking for years.
I just don't see them doing that, they're so close in the books.
I think FrankJoeATAC is right, they should make a movie where they were teenagers.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

JoeHardyRocks

Who do you think would be good people to play teenager Frank  and Joe?
"Thank you, Joe."