Ends for ATAC

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, June 29, 2007, 11:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

If you combine both the Originals and Digests, you are looking at over 240 books with close to 260 different stories.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 25, 2008, 06:54:18 PM
HB UB: 27

27? isn't there only 23 (24 if you count ''Haunted'')?

tomswift2002

Plus the part 3 of the Murder House Trilogy, and the Double Deception Trilogy.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

are these lists including the ones that simon & Schuster have dates to come out, or are they all already published?

bozonessinc

how about first Frank And Joe Become heads of ATAC, and when they die it is the end of ATAC?

003Robin457

I think ATAC will last as long as USA last even if F&J leave it.

bozonessinc

But it wouldnt be the Hardy Boys Books any more ATAC Agent books!

Olivia

Quote from: bozonessinc on August 29, 2008, 11:53:49 AM
how about first Frank And Joe Become heads of ATAC, and when they die it is the end of ATAC?

Then I guess ATAC is not good enough to go on ;)

Just kidding, sort of.

bozonessinc

I think the hardy boys books will go on as long as the casefiles as long as theres a market for it, we all know, all the companies, ie: simonsays want is to make money so if they know they have a good product they will continue to write books. The ATAC series may end but when it does I think that people will still buy them years after.... Does anyone think that their just gonna disappear from shelves and be forgotton about? I dont!!

Olivia

I don't know...maybe they'll still be around because they didn't sell all their copies off. But the Originals seems to have the most lasting power.

But you're just talking about the UBs and their situation, not which series is more likely to stay popular so.

SDLagent

Ah, bozonessinc, why do you keep refering to the "ATAC series"? I asume your talking about the 25 volume Undercover Brothers series, but since ATAC appears in three other series I'm not sure.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on September 26, 2008, 04:30:44 PM
Ah, bozonessinc, why do you keep refering to the "ATAC series"? I asume your talking about the 25 volume Undercover Brothers series, but since ATAC appears in three other series I'm not sure.

I think he is grouping the main Undercover Brothers, the graphic novels and the Nancy Drew And Hardy Boys Super Mystery'07 series under the one umbrella of "The ATAC Series". 

003Robin457

Heres my idea:
Chuck Norris joins the government and The F.B.I., Network & ATAC are no longer needed! ;D  :D ;) :)

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 27, 2008, 08:18:16 AM
Heres my idea:
Chuck Norris joins the government and The F.B.I., Network & ATAC are no longer needed! ;D  :D ;) :)

So what happens to the Hardys? ;)

003Robin457