MINI UBS

Started by bozonessinc, October 16, 2008, 12:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

I realize this chapter is terrible, look at when I am posting. I can barely stay conscious
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Sam Spade

QuoteAhh, sun, beaches, bikinis, ahh good thing I'm staying inside. That would be scary to actually have fun.

Lol!

QuoteI KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT! THE TASTE OF

Ya know, I've only heard part of that song, even though it's like the most popular song in the world right now! :o
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Sam Spade

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 20, 2008, 12:13:22 AM
I realize this chapter is terrible, look at when I am posting. I can barely stay conscious

Go crash, boy!

Oh, BTW, I'm not PSPing.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

Anyone else got one?

NZone

FRANK CHAPTER:
Here we are in San Francisco! Ah I love this place! Look the Golden Gate bridge. That thing is so cool, even though its actually red. Ok, here we go, the tournament is being held at the San Fran Convention Center. Hmm. Those two guys must be cold, huddling like that. Anyway OH NO! Good looking girl. Uh, huddle with Joe, maybe she won't notice me. Oh no, she's giving me a weird look. HELP!! Did I just say that out loud?
JOE CHAPTER
WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! Get off me Frank! Have you lost your mind? Oh, hey, can I have your phone-what are you doing? Whats that aerosol thing you're grabbing? That looks-AHHH!! IT BURNS!! MY EYES!! Anyway, after that embarrassing incident, me and Frank go to this CC place where the tournament is being held. So we go there and I lose sight of Frank. Man everybody at this place is so nerdy Frank just blends in. I guess we better go investigate the crime scene thing and all that. I'll find Frank using this gps locater disguised as a brooch.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

LOL! It actually got better! I could so see this happening.

bozonessinc

Add your casefiles in here too.. You can include the network. This should help network fans write stories