Chet Morton

Started by bozonessinc, October 16, 2008, 12:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

The weight lifter, the fat kid.. Which one???

What do you think in your mind,
give me a description.. I just want to see what other thinks.

SDLagent

Um, he was only a "weight lifter" in ''Murder at the Mall'', compared to being "the fat kid" in over 300 books. Need I say more?

003Robin457

I picture him similar to his look in Ocean of Orcsria. Blond spikey hair, over weight but athletic.

Olivia

This is so rude...but since you used those terms, I say the fat kid. Just as SDLagent said.

bozonessinc

Olivia

Oh, no. It's okay, it just feels a little weird to be saying it myself :D

JoeHardyRocks

I imagine Chet to look like Guy Fieri on Food Network channel-but without the beard-type goatee thing. And no earring.

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

JoeHardyRocks

I said I thought he had spikey hair! Oh, but I imagine him younger than that! ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

I didn't say it though, I just typed it.

tomswift2002

Aside from the "weight-lifter" Chet in Murder At The Mall, the only other times that I can recall Chet being involved with exercise or aerobics was in the revised 1962 Alistair Hunter text of The Secret Of The Old Mill when Chet was leading an aerobics class at a seniors center.  And then in May 1992, Chet joined a health club in Cold Sweat.  But, in both cases, Chet was still a plump youth.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

Towswift, you know a very lot about the hardy boys. Thanks for sharing your knowledge so much!!

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 17, 2008, 07:05:52 PM
Aside from the "weight-lifter" Chet in Murder At The Mall, the only other times that I can recall Chet being involved with exercise or aerobics was in the revised 1962 Alistair Hunter text of The Secret Of The Old Mill when Chet was leading an aerobics class at a seniors center.  And then in May 1992, Chet joined a health club in Cold Sweat.  But, in both cases, Chet was still a plump youth.

Yes, but like you said, we didn't change at all in those. It seemed like $&$ was trying a Chet/Biff/Tony hybrid with the Chet in ''Murder at the Mall.

bozonessinc

But, for murder at the mall, wasn't he "Fat" so thats why he was doing the muscle-work?