Website Dedicated to ATAC Reviews.. (ATAC FANS HERE ONLY)

Started by bozonessinc, October 07, 2008, 02:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankJoeATAC

Bigfootman

I'm sending him another tomorrow if he dosen't change his name back.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 12, 2008, 07:37:48 PM
I'm sending him another tomorrow if he dosen't change his name back.
Oh, you are becoming annoying. It was thanksgiving, do you think I have time to go on when I am visiting people. Like come on bigfootman. Monday - Friday, I will answer my PMs, other days, well thats your problem. Yes, I did not like the name Bones, I was fooled into changing it.

So, now I have made the decision to go back. Thank you to all the supporters and haters. Bigfootman, it was because of your PMS (which I got annoying e-mails about) that I made the switch back. Thank you for reminding me that I was brainwashed into it. Now discussion on my name can stop.. And we can go back to what it used to be... You know it might confuse people talking about my name being bones, when its bozonessinc now.

Olivia

Ha ha! Oh well, who cares about the other people. Most of us are on here regularly enough ;)

And anyone new will look at your present name too.

bozonessinc

Yeah, well most newbies don't become full-fledged posters, now its mostly regulars I have noticed. And well since August 25th people on the forum have started to figure out who that I am and what I do....

Now, even you might know about what the meaning of bozonessinc is...