The few good UBs...

Started by Bigfootman, September 16, 2008, 06:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Altough I hate the UBs I do have some execptions:

1. Murder At The Mall
Altough the book dragged on a bit, I have to say that they did surprize me at the end.

2. Feeding Frenzy
Dispite having almost no action, the myistery was good, however, I could just read Beyond The Law if I want a book that drags on, and to tell you the truth Beyond the Law had better writing. However, this book seemed to keep in contualty.

3. Comic Book Con Artist
I have to say that this is the one that has kept me hoping that S&S fixs the UBs instead of me giving up hope. It had a good plot, interesting supects and some good if not short fight scenes.

4. Wanted
This is the ONLY book that even came close to having as much action as the Casefiles. Like a casefile it had fist fights (witch almost neaver happen in a UBs, so it was a plesent surprize), good bad guys who don't lose in 2 seconds, (again that barely happens in UBs), and Chet Mortion (who has been earsed from the UBs shortly after). In other words, I have a feeling that a Casefile Ghostwriter wrote this book. But, it fall short of the "More Action Then A Casefile" title.

5. Martal Law
I liked how Chet Mortion was the supect, but it dragged on yet agian.

These are the only good books in the series, Death and Dimonds came close but fell flat at the end, and none of them even came close to having as much action as your averige casefile (except for Wanted)

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Bigfootman

Oh yeah, I forgot about extrime Danger.

Most Recent Post:

tomswift2002

I think a lot of people agree that Wanted is the stand-alone title of the Undercover Brothers series. 

That one scene in Death and Diamonds keeps popping into my head where the Hardy's and Chief Collig and Con Riley are searching the grounds outside of the hotel/restaurant wherever they were with the case.  Otherwise, the book dragged and had really bad writing and just continued to prove just how bad the Undercover Brothers series is.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 16, 2008, 06:51:04 PMOtherwise, the book dragged and had really bad writing and just continued to prove just how bad the Undercover Brothers series is.
Just like most other UB books.

Most Recent Post:

003Robin457

I love all the UBs, but shouldent you guys add Operation: Survival, Top Ten Ways to Die, and Haunted.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 16, 2008, 07:03:56 PM
I love all the UBs, but shouldent you guys add Operation: Survival, Top Ten Ways to Die, and Haunted.

Operation Survival...Junk.

Top Ten...Junk.

Haunted...Junk.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Off the top of my head I think the better ones are Wanted, Murder at the Mall, Comic Con Artist, Danger Overseas (if that counts).

Decent ones are Blown Away, Hurricane Joe, Trouble in Paradise, Foul Play. I don't remember Death and Diamonds at all, and normally I can remember something, even if it's one detail.

003Robin457

In Death and Diamonds F&J gaurd these modles who are going to model priceless Diamons. A gang of theifs (hey net fans theres a gang) steals them and the Hardys track them down.

Olivia

Yeah, I read the premise but still doesn't ring a bell.

JoeHardyRocks

I like them all ;D except Rocky Rpad and Mummys curse. :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

I like ''Wanted'', ''Extreme Danger'', ''Rocky Road'', ''Kidnapped'', and ''Comic Con Artist'' is okay, too.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

Bigfootman

Most Recent Post:

SDLagent

No am not, actually. I found some parts quite dumb, such as Fenton calling the boys back to Bayport with out telling them what's wrong, and the motive of the Captain, but over all I found it enjoyable.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."